Patchwood Products, Inc.
14797 State Street South
Hillman, MI 49746
Contact: Jim Paczkowski SR
Tel: (989) 742-2605
Tel: (989) 379-1053
Cell: (989) 464-8325
78QT4, 787L5, 77S77
Pallets, Dunnage, Corrugated & Packaging Supplies
Patchwood Products, a Veteran Owned, HUBZone Certified business, is a manufacturer of wood pallets, including hard and soft wood pallets, paper pallets, corrugated pallets and related wood products. The company has over 30 years of experience in the pallet, packaging, and dunnage business in Montmorency County. We are looking to acquire new business and keep our Veterans working!
• New pallet construction, including hard and soft wood pallets, dunnage and related wood products.
• Repair used pallets and send them to plants throughout Michigan.
• Certified for international heat treatment specs. (ISPM 15)
• We offer all types of packaging products including corrugated and other packaging supplies.
• We have our own truck and deliver to the Detroit and surrounding areas
on a regular basis.
FACILITIES AND EQUIPMENT:
• Acquired a 50,000 square foot building in Hillman, Michigan.
• Our facility has warehouse, storage units and office space available for
lease or rent.
• Patchwood Products employs Veterans to produce our products.
Dana Incorporated, 4440 North Atlantic Boulevard, Auburn Hills, MI 48326
Magna Modular Systems AIM Systems - Warren 14253 Frazho Road Warren, MI 48089
Lear Traverse City, 1110 Woodmere Ave, Traverse City, MI 49686
Cadillac Products, 4858 Williams Road, Rogers City, MI
DLA Troop Support, 700 Robbins Avenue, Philadelphia PA 19111
GBS 224 Morges Rd. Malvern, OH 44644
Industrial Packaging Corp, 17157 Van Dyke St, Detroit, MI 48234
D.T. Fowler Mfg. Inc., 101 N. Maple Leaf Rd., Lapeer, MI 48446
Suniva, Inc., 2650 Schust Road, Saginaw, MI 48603
As the company moved forward, the “Hire a Veteran” program has progressed with the hiring of four veterans. We are a successful government contracting company with sales to DLA Troop Support. This has helped with production and the sale of products, which in turn has created more jobs in the community. As we gain momentum, our goal is to continue to seek resources to improve the community, and employ Veterans.